25 Mart 2010 Perşembe

Artwork: Star Wars Cosplay, Anakin and Padme!


İllüstrasyonlarımın büyük çoğunluğu http://windracer.deviantart.com/ adresinde, ancak daha profesyonel bir seçkiyi Mimari Portfolyom ile birlikte bloguma da taşıyacağım.

Most of my illustrations are located at my deviantART website above, although I'm seriously planning to move a more professional selection into this blog.


Bu resmi erkek arkadaşım Taylan için yaptım; Sevgililer Günü hediyesi. Star Wars'un Anakin ve Padme'si olarak poz veriyoruz. Taylan diğer tüm geek'ler gibi Star Wars delisidir. Bütün sahne ve senaryoları ezbere bilir.

Sanırım bunu çizmek Cosplay yapmaktan daha kolay, öyle değil mi?

Dış hatları mürekkepledikten sonra aquarell kullandım, ancak boyayı fırçanın ucunda çözerek sürdüm. Suluboya yaptım da denebilir teknik olarak.

Here's my boyfriend Taylan's Valentine's Day present from me, us, posing as Anakin and Padme from the Star Wars Series. He's a Star Wars fan, just like the rest of the geeks, he has officially memorized all the scenes and scripts!

By the way, painting this is way easier than gathering all the clothes and accessories for Costume Roleplay, isn't it!

I used aquarells after inking the outlines and doing some crosshatching work; but I dissolved the paint on the wet tip of the brush so the artwork is technically done using watercolor.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder